Staying at Mt Ninderry Healing Centre for Intensives
- For those with a tent: There is space to make your home away from home on the property.
- For those without a tent: It is possible to sleep on the yoga deck, just be mindful to have your bedding cleared by 7:30am ready for the day.
- Or Post a note on the Zenthai fb page to check in if anyone has space for you to stay at their place.
- $10 per night when staying at the centre…. This goes towards power, toilet paper, candles….
- Bring mozzie repellent – they can be fierce!
- Food can be kept in the fridge at the cabin – I encourage you to bring an esky if you are staying onsite as there are a number of people using the fridge.
- We are not far from Yandina where there is a great little shop, Jeffers, where you can get fresh produce, dry goods, etc. They have some organics, some local & some from markets in Brisbane. Yandina also has an organic café.
- We rely on rain for our water here, tanks only, so if you can bring water that is much appreciated.
- Re showers – there is a shower here. Please keep them short. In the summer I suggest a trip to the beach and use showers there.
- If you come by public transport there will be people here with cars so it is easy to get a lift to the beach or the shop if you need to.
- Lunches are usually on offer for intensives for the Thurs, Fri & Sat – $12. Please let Monique know at least by the Wed before the intensive – 0413 720 884 or email@example.com